Sandhill ribbon microphones
What is Sandhill 6011A?
Sandhill is a ribbon microphone that can be used in most applications where you always wanted to use your ribbon microphones but didn’t quite have the courage. Now you can bring your studio ribbon sound to any live situation whether it's an inside or outside venue. In the studio it is a very versatile and straightforward tool to capture the sound that you hear.
- Innovative and original Scandinavian design.
- Nano Composite Ribbon Technology (NCRT) ribbon transducer.
- High SPL capability.
- Minimal screening of the ribbon results in an open and natural tone.
- No special handling precautions needed.
- Perfect for studios and live use.
- Classic tone and behavior of a long ribbon microphone.
- Active circuitry ensures a consistency of sound with any preamp you choose to work with.
- Extreme level linearity - large dynamics do not sacrifice the sound in postproduction.